In preparation for WWMG 2020, together with our partner Verival – Tiroler Biomanufaktur, we have put together some suggestions for a real power breakfast for you. We wish you lots of fun with the preparation and good luck!
Mango & Physalis Porridge Pancakes
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 80 g Verival Mango & Physalis Porridge
- 70 g self-rising flour
- 170 ml natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 fresh mango
- Greek yoghurt
- First mix all the “dry” ingredients (porridge, flour, sugar and salt), then add the egg and yoghurt, using a hand whisk to combine everything well.
- Add some butter to a preheated pan and add a scoop of dough for each pancake. Flip and cook on both sides.
- Serve with fresh mango and Greek yoghurt.
Chia-Pudding with Blood Orange & Tangerine
Everyone has been raving about Chia Seeds lately, right? Well, for a sound reason. Their high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fibre make other superfoods look old in comparison. Even the Maya harvested Chia seeds back in the day and swore on their positive effect on energy levels. If that isn’t proof enough that those little powerful seeds should make their way into our breakfast bowls a little more often. Just use our winter-y Chia Pudding recipe with seasonal citrus fruits to make the superfood taste super good!
- 10 g Verival Chia Seeds
- 100 ml coconut rice drink (or almond drink etc.)
- 1 blood orange
- 1 tangerine
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- Soak Chia Seeds in Coconut Rice Drink overnight. Stir well before putting it in the fridge.
- Peel the citrus fruits and divide them in a few individual slices.
- In the morning, take Chia Pudding out of the fridge and top with blood orange and tangerine wedges.
- Finish by adding a touch of grated coconut and pistachios and voilà.
Cereal Bars with Chocolate-Banana-Porridge
Servings: 8 pieces
- 150 g Verival Sport Porridge
- 20 g nuts of your choice
- 50 g puffed quinoa
- 20 g cocoa
- 40 g butter
- 50 g agave nectar
- 50 g honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 pinch salt
- dark chocolate
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter, squash the banana and add it with the butter, agave nectar and honey to the mix.
- Mix everything and put into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes at 170°C. Let cool completely, cut into pieces and put some dark chocolate over it.