Information & Registration
Be part of our team!
As a Volunteer you will form an important connection between the many different people taking part in the Games and be the face of the Winter World Masters Games (WWMG) 2020. With a combination of dedication, skill and experience, you will ensure the Games run smoothly from start to finish. Your friendly smile and warm welcome will create a great atmosphere and leave guests and participants alike with fantastic memories.
- Main working period: 10 – 19 January 2020
- Working period: 07 – 20 January 2020 – depending on your task the working period can vary
- Locations: Innsbruck, Seefeld, Patscherkofel, Kitzbühel, Telfs, St. Sigmund/Praxmar
Registration & Benefits
Major sporting events are almost impossible to organise without the invaluable help of volunteers. The volunteer team tirol will be supporting the Winter World Masters Games 2020 in a wide range of areas. Volunteers will have the opportunity to take a unique look behind the scenes at the WWMG.
Would you like to experience a major international sports event at first hand? Then become a WWMG 2020 Volunteer! Volunteers can look forward to:
- Pre-event parties ahead of the WWMG
- Volunteer clothing with event branding
- Volunteer training & team building
- Food & drink during your shift
- Volunteer certificate
- Thank-you party
- 30% discount at the Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen
- 30% discount at the Audioversum
Motivated? Then register now on the volunteer team tirol platform.
Applications are scanned on a regular basis. As soon as all positions are allocated, we will close the registration platform. Positions will be allocated on first-come, first-served basis.
be part of it
Log on to your profile and add “Winter World Masters Games 2020“ to your events. Choose your desired working field(s) and your availability – and within seconds, you are registered!
Not active yet
join the volunteer team tirol
Then register on our volunteer platform, set up your personal profile and add “Winter World Masters Games 2020“ to your events. On your profile, you can enter your qualifications and interests as well as your desired working field(s) and your availability for the event.